You have the option to take certain classes with us through our WEBINAR OPTION - participate online from the comfort of your home and study with some of the top instructors of our time. You will be sent a full set of instructions for participation online and a video link to test to make sure that your connection is compatible.
*NOTE: WEBINAR OPTION IS AVAILABLE UNTIL THE WEDNESDAY
PRIOR TO CLASSES BEGINNING FRIDAY, SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. ALL OTHERS AS
LISTED IN CATALOG AND WEBSITE.
Test Video: Press the play button on the video below. If you can view and hear video then your computer is compatible with our Webinar system.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. You will need video viewing and audio capability on your computer.
2. An upload speed of 356KBPS or better is required. This is compatible with both PC and Mac.
3. The broadcast works best with Mozilla Firefox web browser. Free downloads of this software are available at www.GetFirefox.com.
4. After registering, you will receive a password and any class handouts via e-mail.
5. You will also receive a short video with instructions. If you can watch the video, you will be able to see the class. If it doesn't work, you can contact our office for technical assistance before the class.
6. At the specified class time you will enter the password and sign in to the chat room.
7. One person and one computer per registration. If any registered participant gives their password to another party for any class, the online link will be terminated and no refund will be made.
8. If for some reason there are technical difficulties beyond your or our control, and you are unable to make the link, you will be given a discount of 10% and will be able to view the class in recorded form at a later, mutually agreed upon date.
9. Depending on the class, you will be able to participate live in the chat room and/or on a telephone conference line in the classroom.
10. Fellowships of the Spirit reserves the right to cancel programs due to unforeseen circumstances. Examples of unforeseen circumstances are not limited to the following: power outages, illness of presenter, etc. If it is within our power, the class will be rescheduled. If not, the registrations will be refunded.